The United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) is already at work preparing disaster relief for storms that may come this year. How can you help? Good question, we need the following supplies:-
CLEANING BUCKET KIT MATERIALS
- 5-gallon bucket with resealable lid
- Liquid laundry detergent
(1)50-oz. or (2) 25-oz. bottle(s) only.
- Liquid household cleaner
- 12‐16 oz. liquid cleaner that mixes with water;
- No spray cleaners.
- Dish soap – 16‐28 oz. bottle any brand.
- 1 can air freshener – Aerosol or pump.
- 1 insect repellant spray
- 6‐14 oz. aerosol or spray pump with protective cover.
- 1 scrub brush – Plastic or wooden handle.
- 18 cleaning wipes –
- Handi Wipes or reusable wipes;
- No terry cleaning towels;
- 7 sponges –
- No cellulose sponges due to mold issues;
- 5 scouring pads –
- No stainless steel, Brillo pads, or SOS pads (nothing with soap built in).
- 50 clothespins
- Clothesline Cotton or plastic.
- One 100-ft. or two 50-ft. lines;
- 24-roll heavy-duty trash bags – 33‐ to 45-gallon sizes;
- 5 dust masks